Tutorials Accepted payment methods

4 thoughts on “Accepted payment methods

1. im trying to use my payoneer MasterCard but im getting Credit card verify failed .
    i have balance in my payoneer and i always use it to pay online account

1. Hi Walid, if you are having trouble with your credit card, you should try contacting your credit card issuer to check why the verification was declined.

2. I’ve tried to register (differently) two times with my VISA and MasterCard,
    but I could not go to the final step for the registration. The web site said:
    Credit card verify failed
    In fact, all my cards are working very well online with others websites.
    I’ve checked with the credit card issuer found no problem. What’s next ?

1. Hi there, thanks for the question and sorry to hear about the trouble. If your credit card issuer did not see anything wrong, the problem could be with the payment processor. Don’t hesitate to contact our user support and we’ll do our utmost best to help you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Locations

Helsinki (HQ)

In the capital city of Finland, you will find our headquarters, and our first data centre. This is where we handle most of our development and innovation.

London

London was our second office to open, and a important step in introducing UpCloud to the world. Here our amazing staff can help you with both sales and support, in addition to host tons of interesting meetups.

Singapore

Singapore was our 3rd office to be opened, and enjoys one of most engaged and fastest growing user bases we have ever seen.

Seattle

Seattle is our 4th and latest office to be opened, and our way to reach out across the pond to our many users in the Americas.